House Rules for Momiverse Facebook Page
The Momiverse Facebook Page is your Momiverse Community Page and we encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos, and links there. However, we will review all comments and will remove any that we deem, in our sole discretion, are inappropriate or offensive. Please understand that comments posted to this Page do not represent the opinions of the Momiverse Media Group, LLC.
The Momiverse Facebook page is intended to provide a place for friends of the Momiverse to discuss their experiences as mothers. All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site (“User Content”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of the Momiverse Media Group, LLC (“MMG”), its employees or affiliates. MMG (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this Facebook Page.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, offensive, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us.
Last revised: April 7, 2011