We’re talking about healthy summer living, eating and activities! Learn about the Twitter party details!
Party & Prize Sponsors
The sponsors for the eMeals Kitchen Party offer you a chance to win one of the following items:
- One 6-month membership from eMeals
- One Cheeriodcial package from Cheeriodicals
- One $50 gift card which can be used at any Darden restaurant which includes Red Lobster, Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, The Capital Grille, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52 and Eddie V’s (provided by the Momiverse)
- One $50 Walmart gift card (provided by The Peaceful Mom)
Please complete the following entry requirements for a chance to win:
2. RSVP – Please let us know you’ll be attending the Twitter Party by adding your Twitter handle (e.g. @theMomiverse), email address (not displayed) and Twitter URL (e.g. twitter.com/theMomiverse – leave out the http:// or https:// part of the URL) to the list below:
3. Participate during the party hour using the customized #eMealsKP tweet grid with all your tweets.
4. For extra entries, tweet and RT promotional party tweets. Don’t forget to include “#eMealsKP” as part of your tweet!
- Join @eMeals 6/13 11amET for Twitter Party w/ sponsors @theMomiverse @Cheeridocial @thePeaceful Mom http://bit.ly/HRzyvP #eMealsKP
- Join @eMeals 6/13 11amET for KitchenParty w/ @theMomiverse @Cheeridocial @thePeacefulMom http://bit.ly/HRzyvP #eMealsKP #prizes
- Join @eMeals Twitter Party: Healthy summer living 6/13 11amET http://bit.ly/HRzyvP w @theMomiverse @Cheeridocial @thePeacefulMom #eMealsKP
- Join @eMeals for their 1st Twitter party 6/13 11amET – RSVP & win fun #prizes! http://bit.ly/HRzyvP #eMealsKP
- Join @eMeals KitchenParty 6/13 11amET: – Healthy summer living & eating – RSVP http://bit.ly/HRzyvP #eMealsKP #prizes
- Join us for @emeals 1st Twitter Party! Chat about getting healthy for the summer! 6/13 11amET – RSVP http://bit.ly/HRzyvP #eMealsKP #prizes
Note: Momiverse Media Group, LLC accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation for most Twitter parties. We ask our brand sponsors to provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and other relevant information on party topics for the Momiverse audience. Sponsors also provide the Momiverse community with coupons, discounts or giveaway prizes.
This Week's Articles Read, learn, live
- Setting boundaries with toddlers using empathy and positive guidance
- 5 Ways to save the earth, your body, wallet and life
- Tips to avoid fighting with your kids about electronics
- 5 Outside-the-chocolate-box Mother’s Day gift ideas
- 5 Ways to prevent parenting burnout
- 3 Tips for encouraging your child’s communication, productivity, and financial literacy skills