Did you know you can send a personalized video message from Santa to your child (or any child)? Santa’s team at the Portable North Pole (PNP) does an amazing job helping Santa send video messages, phone calls, and other gifts to kids all over the world. Can you believe they have time to do all that in addition to preparing for Christmas and delivering gifts to children all over the world?
You may have seen that we listed the PNP video as one of seven gifts for kids that are unique, educational, or sentimental. Watching my boys’ faces while they watch their personalized video from Santa is absolutely one of my most favorite experiences of the holiday season (and the year).
At the beginning of every holiday season for the last few years, I’ve ordered a video for both of my boys from Santa before Christmas. This year Santa’s going to call them on the phone too!
You can create and view video messages online with a desktop or laptop computer for free during the holiday season, but in the US and Canada, you can now view or create videos using a mobile application for $3.99. For a small fee, you can also download the file for safe keeping or share it with your friends and family on your favorite social media platform.
This is the first year you can create a PNP account, which lets you manage and modify the products you purchase.
Each year’s video message is different from the previous year. If you have more than one child, you can choose different scene options to make the video message different for each child. Keep in mind, this option is only available for the premium video (which is $3.99 in the US and Canada).
Here are six tips on how to make the most of the Portable North Pole experience with your kids:
- Order your child’s video as early as possible in the season, so you have enough time to prepare the message before Christmas. In addition to creating it for your own kids, you can create separate personalized videos for nieces, nephews, grandkids, friends’ kids, etc. The personalized video messages from PNP come in different forms and for different people. PNP has messages for adults and children, with different outcomes: nice, almost nice and naughty.
- Record on video your child’s face as they watch! It’s precious! The wonder and magic of believing in Santa doesn’t last forever, so capture it while you can. I cry every year when I watch my boys’ faces!
- Allow each of your children to watch it separately, so they can enjoy a unique experience.
- PNP provides options for great behavior, needs improvement and naughty list, so if you make it ahead of time, your child can hear from Santa directly that he needs to continue working hard on listening to his parents, working hard in school, getting along with his brother, or one of the other options offered.
- Choose the option to have Santa send a special message to your child on your child’s birthday.
- Don’t forget to order a personalized phone call from Santa too!
I am so delighted to share this tradition with you! Santa’s team at the Portable North Pole is giving away three vouchers so three lucky winners can try the premium video and phone call from Santa for free.
Enter for a chance to win one of the vouchers!
Videos are free at PortableNorthPole.com and premium videos and additional options can be added for a small fee. Other products and packages are also available. Use promo code BLG20FGZ to save 20% off any Portable North Pole digital products you choose to purchase from the e-shop. You don’t need a promo code for the free video offered by PNP.