Many of us think (or make excuses) that we’re too busy to get to the gym. While this may be true, no one is too busy for an at-home workout. I’m living proof of this, having worked out in my home for years now. Yes, I’m up at 6am before my son rises, but the workouts are there at-the-ready, either via DVD, TV On Demand, or through streaming options on the computer. And at-home workouts mean you can wear what you want and look however you want to look. No judgments. Here are some great options to get your sweat on, in the comfort of your living room, or even on-the-go. No more excuses!
Flirty Girl Fitness offers streaming videos, just for women, live classes, several payment options.
- Not ready to commit? They have 24-Hour, 7 day and monthly passes
- Workouts tailored for women: Booty Beat, Video Vixen, Hottie Body Boxing, Bikini Bootcamp, Sexy Sculpt, KickAss Cardio, and more
- Classes are streamed live as they are happening or can be accessed up to 24 hours later
- Classes are fun! They give you a great workout but don’t take themselves too seriously
- Costs range from $5 for one day, $10 for a week or the best option $15 a month
Celebrate your strength. Workout at home or on the go with Fitness Glo.
- Workouts from 5 – 45 minutes
- They create an 8-week plan for you to ease into the workouts
- Variety of workouts ranges from stretching to yoga to cardio dance and strength training
- You just Click and Glo, or play and participate in whatever workouts you want
- Low $12 monthly fee
Not only can you stream workouts, the Daily Burn tells you how many calories you burn with each one!
- Workouts range from cardio, strength, yoga, kickboxing, abs, mobility, core, metabolic conditioning, stretching and more
- Calorie burn calculator appears on the screen during workouts
- As little as $5 a month (if you pay for the year)
- Not one size fits all: personalized meal plans, weekly challenges and recipes just for your goals and needs
- Available on your mobile devices and anywhere you have internet
YogaVibes offers serenity and fitness, at your fingertips.
- Classes range from sweaty Core Fusion and Vinyasa to Kundalini and meditation practices
- Not sure about a pose? They have a video library to show you how to do it
- Stream from any mobile device or internet connection
- Pricing options: 15 day free trial, monthly passes or an annual class pass
- About $20 month
How do you fit workouts into your schedule when you can’t get to the gym?