What’s the one thing most moms have a hard time doing? It’s asking for help. Or at least, I do. As a busy mom and business owner, I turn to business coaches and experts in social media, marketing, sales and content development. I also have an amazing team of people who work with me to keep theMomiverse.com up and running. However, when it comes to motherhood, I used to feel like I was supposed to know it all and have a solution to every problem.
Perfect mom? Well, that’s just silly talk. Wouldn’t you agree? I’ve been a mom now for eight years and the single most important thing I’ve learned about motherhood is how to ask for help.
One person I turn to for help with motherhood and household management is Susan Heid, The Confident Mom. Susan is both a certified parent coach and a family manager coach. She has experience as a single mom, step-mom, foster mom and adoptive mom.
Susan has such a generous spirit and a heart for mentoring, encouraging and helping other moms. She has some of the best resources around and I highly recommend them because I’ve personally used and benefited from her tools.
I am thrilled to share with you Susan’s new ebook Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be: 31 Strategies to Improve Your Confidence as a Woman, Mother, and Family Manager.
Being a mom and family manager is a difficult and demanding job – one that often leaves moms questioning their decisions and abilities, ultimately lowering their self-confidence. But one must lead with confidence to ensure that family values are not compromised by the many distractions a family might confront. Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be provides key strategies to help moms make solid decisions based on their family’s goals and priorities. Women from all walks of life can use the 31 strategies outlined in the book to guide their families with love, faith, a positive outlook, and confidence to achieve a more fulfilling family atmosphere and prepare their children to positively maneuver through life’s many opportunities and challenges.
In this ebook, you’ll discover:
- Why it’s important to develop a plan or vision for your family and how that plan, alongside your established priorities, can direct you down the path you desire as you encounter new choices each day.
- Why you need to tune in to your “motherly gifts” of intuition and wisdom.
- How your wellness plan can boost your confidence.
- Why you should “dress the part.”
- Why it’s important to have a routine, and how to be adaptable when necessary by planning for the unexpected.
- Why courage and humor should be in your arsenal of parenting tools.
- How to make sure your child receives your love.
- Why parenting should not be viewed as a competition.
- Why you should recognize your strengths and admit your weaknesses.
- Why you should get “plugged in” to God each day.
- What expectations do for your child.
- Why friendships with other moms should be a priority.
- And much, much more!
Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be: 31 Strategies to Improve Your Confidence as a Woman, Mother, and Family Manager is now available at Amazon.com for a special price of $.99! Regular pricing of $2.99 begins Thursday, January 17, 2013. Hurry!
You don’t need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. You can still read Kindle books everywhere – on Android phones or tablets, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows PC or tablet, Blackberry or Windows phone – with the Kindle app from Amazon. That means with Amazon’s free Kindle reading apps, you can buy a Kindle book once, and read it on any device with the Kindle app installed. And of course, you can also read that same Kindle book on a Kindle device if you own one.