Moms need to find that place where they can be happy with their decisions. Often times as a mom, we give up our hobbies and passions. We need to be vital and replenish ourselves the way we did before we had kids.
Raising a family and having a business or career can be overwhelming. It’s important for Moms to understand there will be times when both your family and your work need you. You have to be flexible to prevent losing your mama mojo – that part of your personality that loves life and takes time out to care for yourself.
We all have challenges, but it’s also important to spend time with other women. Women need women in order to feel successful, supported and to find their true potential.
Being a Mom has made me more creative. When my second child was born, I established my business as The Go-to Mom. I believe Moms need to continue to find the time to do the things they love to do. It’s so important for our kids see us happy and fulfilled.
What can you do or have you done to get your mojo back?
This Week's Articles Read, learn, live
- Smoothly transition back to school
- 3 Tips for attending college on the cheap
- Plant-based nutrients required for healthy, glowing skin (and smoothie recipes)
- 7 Steps to maintain class and control through any life challenge
- 13 Ways to help your kids cope with divorce
- Guidelines for a healthy plate and tips for plating your food like a pro